Architectural Floor Plans: The New Trend of Floor Plan DesignAugust 30, 2016
Reasons Behind The Importance Given To Architectural Design ServicesSeptember 9, 2016
BIM Modeling is a software that assists you in representing both, physical and functional, characteristics of a building. This BIM is created by experts using the material that you already have like sketches, drafts or any two dimensional drawings that you might have. One of the main advantage of using BIM modeling Services is that your team of designers, architects and those that work in the field can get a complete idea as to what you are actually proposing before the project takes off. This helps in getting their ideas and instructions that you might have missed. You can get these changes done and after a final round of approvals, you can start the construction.
So, what are the Advantages of using BIM Modeling
- Detecting errors and rectifying them in order to lower overall costs.
- Reducing any misunderstanding that might have occurred between the construction and the design team.
- Using BIM, you can improve the overall productivity as well as efficiency of all your business processes.
- BIM includes all the vital information about the project, which is why all the parties are cent percent clear about the project and all its peripherals.
- The accuracy of a BIM model is high as all the calculations happen on a high end software, thus reducing the risk factor.
- Since all this is done, the overall time of construction reduces and the project is delivered before time.
All this is great, but it also means that you would have to incur additional costs of getting systems and softwares that support BIM. Then you need to hire a professional with a good amount of experience and invest in their training and development. Once that is done, you would have to ensure that the person gets enough work that would make it worthwhile to pay his salary. Overall the cost to inculcate this practice is high so a lot of companies are thinking twice. But, there is a solution: Outsourcing. When you outsource your BIM, you get a group of experts working on your project. There are various outsourcing firms that offer high quality Building information modeling. Once such firm is Rayvat. At Rayvat, each project goes through stringent quality checks to ensure that the project done is exactly as per your requirement and everybody ensures that the turnaround time is as low as possible.
Some of the main benefits of outsourcing your BIM Modeling services are as follows:
- You save a lot of time. Time is the essence of any business and outsourcing your BIM services help you gain maximum amount of time to invest in your business development. Since the solution provided by the companies are qualitative, fast and turnkey, this means that at less cost and efforts, you can showcase a far better outcome.
- Since the outsourcing providers have years of experience, you can be assured that the final outcome would be of high quality. While anyone who knows the software can create building information models, it is only with experience that the models start looking realistic as these experts start picking up tricks of the trade with experience. A slight change in lighting conditions or textures can change the overall look of the project. Rayvat ensures that only top class professionals are hired and each project receives exclusive attention to ensure the highest possible quality.
- Last but not the least, outsourcing your BIM services would reduce costs. You can save thousands of dollars of hidden costs. Not just costs, you save up resources and efforts as well. When you outsource, you have high quality services provided to you at fixed and affordable rates. So, there is no need to worry about any operational costs or maintenance costs down the line.
At Rayvat, we ensure that each of our clients get exclusive attention and after looking at the scope of the 3d building design project, we ensure that we offer the most competitive rates. Call us today!