Our corporate house boasts of being the first building in Asia to incorporate Building Integrated Photovoltaics technology. The 36000sq.ft built up area exemplifies perfection in environmental design, frugal innovation and natural fluidic structure inspired by the great Zaha Hadid. As a testimony to our excellence in Engineering & Designing, our corporate headquarters is in the process of achieving LEED Green Building -Platinum Credential. The whole project right from Ideation, Initiation and Execution is being handled by our in-house experts.
The corporate house offers state of the art Gym, Meditation center, Innovation Room and Sports facilities spread over four floors. The building is so designed that at any point of time, every side receives optimum sunlight and airflow throughout the day in the midst of lush green surroundings in sync with our theme of NATURAL LIVING.
The office is splashed with vibrant hues complementing Rayvat's colors and an innovative fluidic design which makes it a super fun place to work at. The state of art office space combined with convenient working atmosphere easily makes it one of the coolest office campuses in India.
Salient features of our campus
- First building in Asia to incorporate 50% transparency BIPV Solar panels
- Automated ventilation control
- Lighting control using natural sunlight
- Lighting control for sections based on motion sensors
- High efficiency light fixtures
- Rainwater harvesting system
- High efficiency HVAC systems
- High speed Wi-fi enabled
- Materials recovery facility enabling recycling of waste
- 43% of unpaved area utilized for natural vegetation
- 38% of energy needs met by solar panels installed as vertical walls and rooftop covering