Every designer must put up ideas to clients accurately and precisely. Most of the times, the client may not be aware of what exactly they want! As a result, making sure that all inputs and suggestions taken into account becomes stressful and time-consuming. In such circumstances, won’t it be nice if you have a partner who can assist you present your 3D Interior Design Ideas in the best possible way?
Rayvat Engineering assists you with aspirational quality Commercial and Residential 3D Interiors rendering service ideally suited for architects, designers, and property developers. High-Quality CGIs assure clients, investors and buyers of the project being tangible and of a high standard.
As you can envisage, 3D Interior rendering can guarantee the client’s satisfaction and ensure zero hidden surprises/rework down the line. It saves you valuable time and money, all of which can be utilized to convert new orders, developing your business. Moreover, for Architects and Interior Designers, 3D Interior visualizations can help as an enabler to garner more business by showcasing your previous projects to potential clients, thus doubling up as a beautiful work portfolio.
What makes us Different?
Owing to our experience spanning 10+ years, Rayvat Rendering Studio has been an able partner to some of the biggest names in the Real Estate business as below:
- U.S.A.’s largest homebuilder group.
- One of the world’s largest brokers of real estate and collectibles.
- Largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world….and many more…
Some of the other nuances of our service proposition that enables us to have more than 65% repeat business are:
- High Quality at Competitive Price – Our average price per render is approx 1/4th of the prevalent price in USA. Source – CG Architect 2018 Architectural Visualization Industry Survey.
- On Time Delivery – 93% of the projects completed within stipulated timeframe in year 2019-20.
- Right First Time – 60% of our renders are approved at the first draft stage itself. This is a testimony to our attention to detail.
- Flexibility – Be it revisions or providing additional inputs, we are very flexible in absorbing the costs without a fuss. Only in exceptional cases, a marginal cost is added which is notified in advance for approval.
- Transparency in Pricing – Be rest assured of transparency in pricing. No surprise costs during the project execution stage.
What’s needed to get started with 3D Interior Rendering
One of the prime reasons why potential clients shy away from 3D renderings is their lack of familiarity with the process flow. Most people are not aware of the jargon and terminology with respect to starting a project or knowing what it would cost to develop 3D renderings. To alleviate the above concerns, Rayvat Rendering Studio is committed to educating our clients on the nuances of rendering in an easy to understand manner. We provide examples of sample projects, process flow, etc. during the course of discussions.
Some of the basics we need from clients for creating interiors renders are:
- Architectural Plans – If CAD drawings or PDF of construction set can be provided, that would be awesome. If not, even hand-sketch drawings would work if the basic dimensioning can be provided.
- Schedule of Finishes – Details of Flooring, Walls, and Ceiling along with doors, cabinetry, and other fixed architectural elements.
- Furnishing, Lighting, and Décor – Photographs/Web-references or videos of furnishing, lighting, and décor elements to be incorporated into the interiors.
If mood boards are provided as inputs, we can develop the 3D renderings from that as well.
That’s it. We can develop the renders from these inputs. The deliverables can be utilized for your Local Area Marketing, Social Media Campaigns, and Construction referencing as well.
Typical Project Breakdown
Check out our ‘How it Works‘ page to know the complete process of 3D Rendering spanning input data collection, first draft submission, client feedback, submission of second draft leading up to final HD render deliverables.
Check out a sample 3D Interior rendering project, click the link here: Sample of a Project Process
3D interior renders of residential units usually take around 3-4 days to create the first draft. From there on, we shall work with you to get the images right in subsequent rounds. We offer 3 rounds of revision free on most projects beyond which we keep our pricing manageable.
Reference for Pricing, Timelines and Process